Storage Tank & Silo Manufacturing
Click on above logo to go to the website of AST in Jay, Oklahoma.
DuraCoat, an epoxy powder coating
system, sets an industry benchmark standard for its exceptional durability at
the most economical price. In 2003, AST became the tank manufacturing leader by
developing this superior coating for their flat panel, bolted storage tanks.
After all those years, those early installations still have a finish performing
like new on their tanks.
AST Product Summaries:
- Frac Sand Storage Silos designed with our bolted, flat panel
construction and powder epoxy coating, are the industry choice for improved frac sand storage.
- Dry Bulk Storage Silos with flat panel design and DuraCoat powder epoxy
coating make their silos superior over all other tanks and silos.
- Wastewater Storage Tanks are custom designed to meet your specific
requirements of size, capacity, and job site demands.
- Potable Water Storage Tanks feature state-of-the-art powder epoxy
coating for superior durability and storage capabilities.
- Leachate Storage Tanks, utilizing straight seam with flat panel
construction and powder epoxy coating, are your ideal storage solution.
- Fire Protection Water Storage Tanks are designed and built with highest
quality straight seam and flat panel construction for optimal storage
requirements. Designed to meet NFPA - 22 and AWWA D-103 specifications.
Our primary territory is the Midwest which includes:
Missouri / MO, Illinois / IL, Iowa / IA, Tennessee / TN, & Kentucky / KY.
We have also completed bulk processing projects in Louisiana / LA, Indiana / IN,
Mississippi / MS, Tennessee / TN, Arkansas / AR, Kansas / KS, California / CA.